If you do not want to break the deposit before the maturity, cash collateral loan would be suitable to meet your current needs. Your deposit will be used as collateral for the loan and you will continue to enjoy the interest of the deposit normally.
What is a cash collateral loan?
Cash collateral loan is a quick loan given to the clients against the guarantee of a deposit they have in ABI.
- Opportunity to place your or a third party deposit as collateral;
- Continue to earn interest on your deposit;
- Zero commission for early repayment.
Features of Deposit Mortgage Loan:
- Minimum amount: ALL 100'000 / EUR 1'000 / USD 1'000
- Maximum amount: ALL 14'000'000 / EUR 100'000 / USD 100'000
Credit is offered in ALL, EUR and USD.
The loan repayment period is from 6 months to 15 years. A Cash collateral loan can benefit all individual clients who have a monetary guarantee with ABI.
- Identification document
- Proof of income
- Copy of time deposit contract.
For more information on Precontractual Information Sheet, please refer to the documentation below. For more detailed information about Credit Interests see Price List.
*) If the interest rate on the loan depends on EURIBOR and the EURIBOR value falls below zero, this value will be considered zero for calculating the interest rate.