Online Banking Platform
1. What is ABI Online Banking?
ABI Online Banking is an electronic platform, which allows you to perform a variety of banking services and operations by accessing a website or an application, without being present in the Bank premises.
2. Which are ABI Online Banking channels?
ABI Online Banking can be accessed in two ways:
- E-Banking – accessing the platform through web browsers from PC
- Mobile Banking – accessing the platform through the application in a mobile phone or tablet.
3. What services are offered through E-Banking/ M-Banking?
Through this platform, from your PC or Mobile/Tablet you can perform the following transactions without being present in the Bank premises:
- Check the balance and the transactions of all current accounts/ saving accounts
- Check the balance of time deposits
- Control your completed transactions
- Payment orders between your accounts
- Payment orders within other account in the Bank
- Payment orders towards other banks within the country
- Payment orders towards other banks in other countries
- Payment orders in favor of utility and mobile companies
- Payment orders in favor of the Tax Office and Customs Agency
- Sending messages to the Bank related to questions about E-banking / M-banking and receiving messages from the Bank.
For more information please refer to the documents below.
ABI Bank invites you to use the Online Banking service to perform banking operations. If you have not activated this service, you can apply at our branches or you can fill out the application below.
- Print the application or send it by e-mail to the address of your personal banker, or to the e-mail address: [email protected]
- We inform you that the application must be signed by the Authorized Person at the branches of ABI Bank.
- For any questions contact your personal banker or contact us at [email protected]
- If you have applied for E-Banking / M-Banking or you are already using them, and you have questions, requests etc. please contact us at: Phone number +355 44 512 145, E-mail address: [email protected]
4. How to use ABI Online Banking?
5 Online Banking Security and Security Advice
For more information on Online Banking security, please refer below: