To access e-Banking you will need to have a Username and Password.
In addition to the Username and Password provided by the Bank you can access e-Banking by requesting additional security elements such as USB, which contain a digital client certificate through which you can transfer between your accounts and to specified beneficiaries.
With this platform, you can perform the following actions on your computer without having to go to the Bank:
- Check the status of all current accounts
- Check the value of time deposit accounts
- Control e-Banking transactions
- Transfer between accounts
- Make payment orders within the Bank
- Make a domestic payment order
Make a payment order abroad
- Pay utilities and mobile telephony companies.
Pay the Tax Office, Customs
- Send messages to the Bank with questions about e-Banking, and receive replies from the Bank.
The above actions are for authorized accounts. The rights to the those operations are defined by the profiles Limited Access and Full Access.
For more information, please refer to the below document.
Use Internet Banking Service to perform your banking transactions. If you have not activated this service, you may apply on our branches or may fill the below application.
- Print or send through email on your Personal Banker email, or send to: [email protected]
- Please be informed that application must be signed to ABI Branches by Authorized Person.
- For every question please contact your Personal Banker, the Branch you operate with, or contact us on email adress [email protected]