Job Title: Reporting & MIS Sector Supervisor
Division: Finance Division
Closing Date: 17 September 2019
We are seeking to recruit an experienced and very dynamic employee, in the position of Reporting & MIS Sector Supervisor.
Direct Reports to: Reporting & Management Control Department Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support reporting specialist during reconciling process of inventories of loans, deposits or off balance sheet items portfolios with trial balance and investigates on any possible difference.
- Support reporting specialist during daily/monthly reconciliation of Securities portfolio with trial balance.
- Monitoring of preparation of reporting supporting files such as “Unused Credit Limits File”, “New Disbursement Report”, “Flat Fee Calculation File” and other supporting files as per reporting needs
- Controls/Performs reconciliation of Cash Collateral Portfolio with the inventory of deposits
- Controls/Performs monthly reconciliation of Nostro Balances
- On monthly basis calculates the loans provision according to statutory standard based on classification defined by risk division
- Cross check of IFRS loans provision with Risk Unit
- Monthly prepares a summary of the IFRS/NAS charge of provisions to be registered in FlexCube, by the accounting specialist.
- Preparation of Main reports such as Balance Sheet, Regulatory Capital, Risk Weighted Assets and Capital Adequacy Ratio, etc.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Annually preparation or monitoring of preparation of BoA Banking/Monetary and Supervision packages and Required Reserve
- Monitoring of preparation of other reports for BoA
- Preparation and reporting of reports for other third parties such as AAB
- Authorization of BoA packages in RRS.
- Monitoring of preparation of ASD packages
- Checking the calculation of ASD insurance Premium
- Provide timely, accurate financial information to internal users as per the requirements of the Management Board, management and other users inside the Bank.
- Assist the MIS specialist in modifying the existing reports whenever is required.
- Assist in the preparation of the relevant financial and operational information to external users as the Central Bank, ASD, External Auditors and other external parties.
- Preparation of the audit reports and all required notes, disclosure and accounting policies as per Statutory standards and IFRS.
- Updates the reporting package as per changes in the regulatory framework.
- Other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Education: University Degree in Economy;
- Area of professional expertize: Reporting/Analytics;
- 3 (three) years in Finance Reporting;
- Knowledge of Banking Regulations;
- Knowledge on Bank’s products behavior and financial reporting;
- Good ability to delegate duties to subordinates;
- Efficient team worker;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English (written/oral).
How to apply:
Strong motivated candidates looking for a dynamic job and professional team are welcomed to apply by following these steps:
- Send your CV only in this e-mail address: [email protected]
- In the e-mail subject, please specify clearly the Job Title.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be further contacted from our HR staff.
Publication date: 03/09/2019